Rode Hard And Put Away Wet

my God, where do these days go?

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Born before my time... or after my time... or... whatever

I generally find myself trapped in this Bizarro-world in which I'm surrounded by people who are always saying how young I am, and yet, at the same time, I feel ancient. I am tragically unhip.

For my birthday yesterday, I got a couple of CDs, a book, and a DVD - all stuff I wanted very much, stuff I really love. But how many other 28 year olds would ask for The Killing Fields on DVD, the newest Hugh Hewitt book on blogs, a John Mellencamp greatest hits CD, and The Killers CD (which, by the way, is awesome - been listening all day). Then, I'm going to use the rest of my birthday money to buy Madden 06 - a video game.

Plus, I really want to go get my ears pierced (again) and Janna and I are planning on tattoos.

Am I just eclectic, or am I having my mid-life crisis way early? Or, maybe I'm only going to live to see 56 - then I would be right in the middle... hmm...

John

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are going to get tattoos!!!!!!!!

man....thats what I'M talking about.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home