Rode Hard And Put Away Wet

my God, where do these days go?

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Ok - I officially need some help from the blogverse. I know we've all been through this at some point, but I'm on the verge, and I probably need to be talked down.

Should I get rid of all of my CDs (after, of course, ripping the hell out of them onto the PC)? Then, sell the discs, and perhaps, buy a iPod? I have well over 500 CDs stacked up, getting in the way (or so my lovely wife thinks.. I think they're elegant).

Thoughts? Help!

John

1 Comments:

Blogger myleswerntz said...

john, i don't know if it's too late to save you, but don't get rid of the discs. for god's sake, keep them around. sam will be listening to thumprints or some weird technology, pick up a CD and say, "Dad, what's this?"

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home