Rode Hard And Put Away Wet

my God, where do these days go?

Tuesday, August 15, 2006



Thank me now. Remember before, when I said that one of the greatest things in the world is on of my favorite bands covering one of my favorite songs?

Well, what's almost better is one of my favorite artists performing a classic '80s blallad. This is beautiful. I'll tell you that it's Ben Folds and Rufus Wainwright, but I'm not gonna tell you which song it is. But don't worry, download and listen. The first few notes will give it away.

I'll say it again. Thank me now. This rocks.

Ben Folds & Rufus Wainwright

(and yes, you can just look at the file name - but that would be cheating, now wouldn't it?)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

beautiful.

if i recall correctly, i think they sang that song in their central park concert (which i listened to live through my cell phone via gretchen poole)...

7:28 PM  
Blogger myleswerntz said...

i've moved the blog:

mwerntz.wordpress.com

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, yes. i'm never gonna dance again unless it's with ben folds. i was on my way to an audition a couple of years ago and passed him on a crosswalk. i was already late, but i did stop in the middle of the the street and just stare. it was magical.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home